Important Info for any student planning to try out for a sport!!
*Sports Physicals will take place April 4th from 6-8 pm at Veterans High School. Students should stay after school and ride the bus to VHS. Parents may pick up students at either VHS or BMS - you must let the coaches know how where child will be picked up.*
Students who are planning on trying out for a sport must now use DragonFly Max to set up a profile in advance of having a sports physical.
Follow the steps below to get started:
1. Go to www.dragonflymax.com (Or use the link on the right side of the BMS website). Click on "Do My Forms" and follow prompts to the sign-up page.
2. On the sign-up page, click "Sign Up for Free."
3. Follow the prompts to create your Parent Account with your email address or phone number.
4. Enter the School Code MZ7G8G when prompted and confirm this is the correct school.
5. Click "Add a Child" in the DragonFly MAX website, then follow the prompts to create your child's profile and complete his/her participation forms, including uploading necessary documents.
6. After completing your child's forms, you can review his/her profile OR add another child's profile.
*Now that you're done, you can download the DragonFly MAx App from the App Store or Google Play and sign in.