All BMS students need to purchase a Homeroom T-shirt that will be worn on FIERCE Festival/Competition Event Days. Each HR will have a different color shirt so they can group together easily when competing in various events.
When a Sick Child may Return to School
1. A child should be fever free for 24 hours without medication before returning.
2. A child with strep throat must be on an antibiotic for 24 hours before returning.
3. A child with possible conjunctivitis (pink eye) must be seen by a doctor and may only return to school with a doctor's note.
4. A child with chicken pox may only return to school when all lesions have crusted over.
When to Keep a Child Home
1. A child has had a fever (100 degrees or more without the use of Tylenol, Advil or other fever reducing medications.)
2. A child has a fever of 100 degrees or higher.
3. A child is nauseous and/or vomiting and/or has diarrhea.
4. A child has been exposed to a contagious disease and is exhibiting signs/symptoms of the disease.
The Georgia Parent Survey is open for your feedback until March 2, 2020. Data from this survey will be used to help determine your school's Climate Star Rating for the 2019-2020 school year. Click HERE to complete the survey.